Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Summer Soul


Summer is in full swing- just finished a crazy, busy, hectic week of Vacation Bible School for the kids.  I love watching the children having all sorts of fun, but it is overwhelming at the same time for this quiet-loving, introverted mama.

With that behind me, I'm slowing the pace a bit and moving into a quieter rhythm here.  Summer Soul Camp is on my agenda for the next 10 days.  I look forward to spending time creating, crafting, and doing other soul nourishing practices along with the other campers.  Virtual camp is perfect in my book:  go at your own pace, check in with other campers online, do as little or as much as the day allows, take time to reflect and refresh ... summer soul camp. yes.

What are you doing for you this summer?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!